Kubota News Bureau
(877) KUBOTA-NEWS [(877) 582-6826]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kubota Ramps-Up Innovations in its Utility Vehicle Line: Introducing the New Kubota RTV900XT
RTV900XT Boasts Kubotaís All-New Variable Hydro Transmission Plus2
TORRANCE, Calif. (March 29, 2011) – Kubota Tractor Corporation announces the latest version of its popular RTV900 workhorse utility vehicle model, the new and improved RTV900XT. Building on the strengths of Kubotaís diesel-powered RTV900, this modelís key new feature is the exclusive Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2, boasting higher torque to maximize towing and hauling performance, along with smooth dynamic-braking and easier shifting, making the Kubota RTV900XT ideal for the toughest residential and professional jobs.
“The Kubota RTV900XT marks an important evolutionary step for our popular RTV900 line. We successfully entered and grew the utility vehicle market in 2004 with the original RTV900 and its unique diesel engine and hydraulic transmission combination; and we are continually looking for ways to bring additional value and satisfaction to this platform. The RTV900XT delivers on that goal with tangible improvements to quality, durability, and overall worksite performance,” says Dan Muramoto, Utility Vehicle Product Manager for Kubota. “From homeowners to contractors, we have always recognized that utility vehicle owners are a diverse group, and the introduction of this enhanced workhorse model furthers our goal to satisfy the varying needs of our RTV owners,” he adds.
The Power of Diesel and Hydraulics
The Complete Kubota RTV Family
• Kubota RTV500 –Kubota’s RTV500 is a 15.8-horsepower utility vehicle that fits into the bed of a full-sized pickup truck – making it perfect for everything from hunting and camping to everyday work around the jobsite. The RTV500 is Kubota’s first gas-powered utility vehicle.
• New! Kubota RTV900XT –The Kubota RTV900XT is built on the same trusted RTV900 platform and features an exclusive Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2 for high torque and maximum hauling and towing capabilities.
• Kubota RTV1100 – The RTV1100 offers the industry’s first and only, air-conditioned factory-installed cab as standard equipment for all-weather protection and comfort. New in 2010, Kubota now equips all RTV1100 models with sliding glass windows in the doors.
• Kubota RTV1140CPX – The RTV1140CPX features an innovative new transformation system that quickly converts from one- to two- row seating options. This feature allows the operator to choose between additional passenger capacity and spacious 18.4 cubic-ft. cargo space, depending on the task at hand.
Comfort and Safety Are Top Priorities on All Kubota Utility Vehicles
Kubota Tractor Corporation, Torrance, Calif., is the U.S. marketer and distributor of Kubota-branded equipment, including a complete line of tractors up to 118 PTO hp, performance-matched implements, compact and utility-class construction equipment, consumer lawn and garden equipment, commercial turf products and utility vehicles.
For product literature or dealer locations, contact Kubota Tractor Corporation at
3401 Del Amo Blvd., Torrance, CA 90503, (888) 4-KUBOTA [(888) 458-2682], Ext. 900, or visit www.kubota.com.
Kubota adds to its utility vehicle line-up with the durable new RTV900X
The RTV900XT from Kubota is the newest version of its popular RTV900 workhorse utility vehicle model. Building on the strengths of Kubota’s exclusive diesel-powered RTV900, the new model features a newly-improved Kubota exclusive Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2 which boasts substantial torque to maximize towing and hauling performance. The new transmission, coupled with smooth dynamic-braking and easier shifting, makes the Kubota RTV900XT ideal for the toughest residential and professional jobs..