TIER 4 EMISSIONS
Standard L Series
Apply For Financing
About Kubota Leasing
KCC Account Login
Gray Market Tractors
MORE ABOUT KUBOTA
Calendar of Events
Kubota World Wide
Kubota Credit Corp
Kubota Canada Ltd.
Check out the Kubota Orange Zone to get the latest Kubota hats, shirts, toys and more.
Check out our YouTube
Be the first to know what's new with Kubota
Exciting career opportunities at Kubota
APPLY FOR FINANCING
Great rates offered by Kubota Credit Corporation
The Orange Way: What Kubota Customers Say
America Speaks: Real RTVs in Action
Ag & Rural Lifestyle
Kubota Tractor Corporation
Media Inquiries, Please Click
Kubota Enhances its Z300 Line with New ZD326H Diesel Zero-Turn Mower
A Cut Above the Rest: New Pro Commercial Mower Deck is an Affordable Choice for
Busy Turf Care Professionals and Large Property Owners
TORRANCE, Calif., – (May 29, 2014) –
– Kubota Tractor Corporation introduces a new member to its Z300 Series zero-turn mower fleet with the ZD326H. Designed for turf care professionals and large property owners alike, the new diesel model is built Kubota-tough to handle long days of dedicated landscaping with ease.
(for more, click here)
Enter "For Earth, For Life" Photo Contest for a Chance to Win Eco-Friendly Kubota Mower
– Big yards make for big work and as people become more concerned with sustainability, how you cut your grass is just as important as how you grow it. To make mowing both more manageable and more earth-friendly Kubota Tractor Corporation is launching “The Kubota For Earth, For Life Contest” on Kubota's Facebook page.
Kubota Tractor Corporation Named "Dealer’s Choice" for Second Consecutive Year
– Kubota Tractor Corporation has received the number one rating and “Dealer’s Choice Award” among Tractor Manufacturers, according to the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA) 2014 Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey.
Kubota and ECHO Announce U.S. Dealer Alliance
– Kubota Tractor Corporation and ECHO Incorporated announced today a U.S. Dealer Alliance aimed at growing their combined sales within the commercial turf and consumer lawn and garden markets. As part of the alliance, ECHO and Shindaiwa will become the preferred brands of hand held outdoor power equipment within the Kubota dealer network. The alliance also names ECHO Bear Cat as a preferred brand of chippers, shredders, log splitters and wheeled trimmers within the Kubota dealer network.
Kubota Hay Tools and Spreaders Now Arriving at Kubota Dealerships Nationwide
– Kubota Tractor Corporation announced today the availability of its first phase of all-new Kubota Hay Tools and Spreaders in U.S. Kubota dealerships. The new machinery further expands Kubota's strength in the agricultural market, allowing its dealers to serve as a convenient, one-stop destination for Kubota tractors, hay implements and spreaders.
New President Named at Kubota Tractor Corporation
– Kubota Corporation has appointed Masato Yoshikawa as the new President of Kubota Tractor Corporation (KTC), based in Torrance, Calif. Yoshikawa is a 32-year Kubota veteran and most recently held the position of General Manager, Corporate Planning & Control Department for Kubota Corporation, headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Kubota Targets Turf Care Professionals with Introduction of Z700-Series Commercial Zero-Turn Mower
– Kubota Tractor Corporation expands its turf care offerings with the new Z700-Series, available at dealerships nationwide this winter. The new series includes three models: the Z723, Z724 and the Z725, available with a rugged six-inch deep commercial deck in three popular cutting widths – 48-inch, 54-inch and 60-inch. Engineered to deliver top quality results day in and day out, Kubota's Z700-Series is specifically designed for turf care professionals looking for a high-quality, dependable mower at a competitive price point. Kubota will introduce this mower with an attractive $7,799 starting promotional price.
Kubota Debuts All-New, Next Generation RTV X-Series
– From the showroom floor of its National Dealer Meeting in Memphis, Tenn., Kubota Tractor Corporation announced the introduction of its all-new RTV X-Series, the next generation lineup of work utility vehicles re-engineered and Kubota-built from the ground up. With a superior ride and unmatched terrainability, Kubota's new RTV X-Series delivers a whole new level of exceptional styling, operator comfort, durability and workhorse capability.
Kubota Tractor Corporation Enters Hay Tools and Spreaders Market
– Kubota Tractor Corporation announced today that it will enter the U.S. hay market in 2014 with an all-new line of Kubota Hay Tools. The new machinery further expands Kubota's strength in the agricultural market, and will allow its dealers to serve as a convenient, one-stop destination for Kubota tractors, hay implements and spreaders.
Kubota Adds Two New Models to its M-Series Utility Ag Tractor Line
– Kubota Tractor Corporation introduces two new models to its premium M-60 utility ag tractor line: the M6060 and M7060. The deluxe M7060 new 12-speed transmission cab and ROPS model offers reduced engine emissions, high-capacity hydraulics, low noise and electric engagement of four-wheel drive with the flip of a switch. Farms of all sizes will benefit from Kubota’s updated M60 tractors with their increased power and added versatility to tackle a range of jobs with ease – from hauling, material handling and loader work to snow removal and operating hay tools.
New Kubota Grand L60 Series Features All-New Styling and a Level of Productivity Never Before Seen in its Class
– Kubota Tractor Corporation has announced the addition of the new Grand L60 Series to its lineup. Available now at dealerships nationwide, the new series includes six models, including the L3560, L4060, L4760, L5060, L5460, and the L6060 flagship tractor.
Kubota Tractor Corporation Named ‘Dealer’s Choice’ in 2013 NAEDA Survey
– Kubota Tractor Corporation has received the number one rating and “Dealer’s Choice Award” among Major Tractor Manufacturers, according to the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA) 2013 Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey.
Gov. Deal Celebrates Kubota's Expansion in Georgia at Grand Opening of $73 Million Production Facility in Jefferson
– Kubota Corporation today announced the grand opening of its new $73 million manufacturing facility at Kubota Industrial Equipment (KIE) in Jefferson, Ga. The 522,000-square-foot plant on the 88-acre site recently began production of Kubota's 30- to 50-horsepower compact tractor models. The grand opening event was co-sponsored by Kubota Tractor Corporation, the U.S. marketer and distributor of Kubota tractors and equipment.
Rome Tractor Dealer Rhinehart Equipment Delivers Grand Prize Kubota Tractor to Summerville Youth Camp
– Kubota Tractor Corporation announced last month that the grand prize winner of its "40 Years Strong Dream Contest" for a brand new L3800 Kubota tractor was Summerville resident Jeremy Collins. Collins is the founder of Three Circles Foundation, a non-profit organization that teaches real-world skills to boys who lack parental support
Kubota Tractor Corporation Announces Senior Leadership Promotions and New Addition
– Kubota Tractor Corporation is pleased to announce new senior leadership roles within Marketing and Dealer Development and across the Construction Equipment, Agriculture & Turf divisions. The senior-level promotions and addition are part of Kubota's ongoing efforts to further expand and strengthen its position in the U.S. marketplace
Small Tractors, Big Features, Amazing Versatility: Kubota Introduces the New BX70 Series Sub-Compact Tractors
– Kubota Tractor Corporation introduces its new BX70 Series sub-compact tractors with four ready-to-work models: the BX1870, BX2370, BX2670 and the BX25D. With improved comfort, convenience and operation, Kubota’s popular BX series has the power and versatility for digging, hauling, mowing, snow-blowing, tilling, and plowing through yard projects, big or small...
Kubota Innovates and Expands Construction Line in 2013: Introducing Three New Excavators at World of Concrete
– Kubota Tractor Corporation increases focus on the construction market as evident at the World of Concrete tradeshow this month where the company unveiled three new excavator models and upgraded several other lines of popular construction equipment. The new lineup includes the KX040-4 and KX018-4 compact excavators and the U35-4 tight tail swing compact excavator...
Slow Down for Safety During the Hustle of Harvest
The hustle of harvest is nearly upon us, and farmers and ranchers across the country will be working at full-speed to get important work done. Harvest undoubtedly requires a speedy execution, which increases the risk of injury for tractor operators. This harvest season, Kubota Tractor Corporation is reminding all tractor and heavy equipment users to slow down and invest the time to create safe operating habits in observance of the National Education Center for Agriculture’s “National Farm and Safety Health Week,” September 16 – 22, 2012...
Kubota Tractor Corporation Takes Top Honors in NAEDA 2012 Dealer Relations Survey
The North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA) released its 2012 Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey and Kubota Tractor Corporation tops the charts across several key categories...
Kubota Adds New Clean-Burning Propane Mower to its Zero-Turn Line: Introducing The New Kubota ZP330
Kubota Tractor Corporation announces the new eco-conscious Kubota ZP330 as the latest addition to its top-of-the-line Z-Series commercial mowers. Delivering unmatched power and productivity with low environmental impact, the ZP330 - featuring either a 60- or 72-inch deck option - boasts a 31-gross horsepower 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled liquid propane gas (LPG) engine for reduced CO2 emissions. The ZP330 is built for professional performance with the Kubota quality standards that operators demand...
Kubota Introduces New RTV400Ci Fuel-Injected Utility Vehicle
Kubota introduces the new gas-powered RTV400Ci utility vehicle that features the agility and reliability of a mid-sized utility vehicle, but is compact enough to fit in the bed of a full-size, long-bed pickup truck. At 54.7 inches wide and 72 inches tall, the new four-wheel drive RTV400Ci gets the job done with its fuel-injected 6 horsepower, air-cooled, single-cylinder gas engine...
Kubota Tractor Corporation Contributes $25,000 to Progressive Agriculture Safety Day® Program in 2012
Kubota Tractor Corporation is increasing its support of the Progressive Agriculture Safety Day® program by 67 percent. A Safety Day sponsor for seven years, Kubota becomes a silver sponsor of the program...
Next Generation M-Series Tractors Debut at Farm Machinery Show
Today, from the National Farm Machinery Show Kubota Tractor Corporation proudly unveils the Grand X - the revolutionary new generation of its deluxe M-Series line; the M100GX, M110GX, M126GX and the M135GX. In addition, Kubota revealed the re-equipped and powerful M8560 and M9960, redesigned to deliver long-lasting strength and reliability with clean and economical performance...
Kubota Tractor Corporation Announces Plans for New $73 Million Production Facility in Georgia
Kubota Tractor Corporation, the U.S. marketer and distributor of Kubota tractors and equipment, today announced plans for a new $73 million manufacturing plant in Jefferson, Georgia. Construction of the 500,000 square foot plant...
Get Ready for Fall Harvest with Renewed Focus on Tractor Safety
Get ready: the fall harvest season is nearly upon us. The so-called “lazy” days of summer will undoubtedly give way to a very busy harvest for farmers across the county, increasing the likelihood for fatigue and risk of injury for tractor operators logging extra hours in the fields...
Kubota Sells 1.5 Million Units in United States:
As Kubota Corporation, Osaka, Japan, begins to celebrate 40 years in the United States, the global equipment manufacturer hits another milestone as its U.S. distributor Kubota Tractor Corporation, Torrance, Calif., announces it has retailed 1.5 million Kubota units in America...
Kubota Encourages a “Safety First” Attitude to Help Avoid Equipment-related Youth Accidents this Summer:
School may be out and classrooms may be quiet, but now is the perfect time to study up on tractor and equipment safety. Warmer weather, longer days, outdoor fun and visits to the country…these are the makings of childhood memories, and Kubota Tractor Corporation wants to help ensure those memories are happy ones by providing some important safety reminders...
The Power of Choice: Kubota Expands Zero-Turn Mower Line:
Kubota introduces the new ZG332 and continues to add to its line of zero-turn mowers to include both full-size and compact models available with Kubota gasoline and diesel engines. Whether seeking the convenience of a gas-powered engine, or the fuel-efficiency and power inherent with diesel, operators will find just the mower they need in Kubota’s Z-Series line-up...
Kubota Ramps-Up Innovations in its Utility Vehicle Line:
Kubota Tractor Corporation announces the latest version of its popular RTV900 workhorse utility vehicle model, the new and improved RTV900XT. Building on the strengths of Kubota’s diesel-powered RTV900, this model’s key new feature is the exclusive Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2, boasting higher torque to maximize towing and hauling performance, along with smooth dynamic-braking and easier shifting, making the Kubota RTV900XT ideal for the toughest residential and professional jobs...
Kubota Tractor Corporation Announces New President
Kubota Corporation has named Mr. Yuichi “Ken” Kitao as new President of Kubota Tractor Corporation, based in Torrance, Calif. Kitao, who earned his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Tokyo University, has been with Kubota Corporation for 32 years in the company’s engineering and tractor machinery division...
Kubota Introduces New L-Series Standard Compact Tractors
Kubota Tractor Corporation adds power and new deluxe features to its Standard L-Series with the introduction of the L3200 and L3800. Available in two-and-four wheel drive models, the L3200 and the L3800 deliver 31.9 and 37.4 gross horsepower, respectively. New deluxe styling, operator control features, and performance-matched loader and backhoe bring exceptional value to Kubota’s L-Series models...
Kubota and Paladin Enter Strategic Marketing Alliance
Selected Kubota Dealers now have the opportunity to offer Paladin-branded attachments, such as buckets, trenchers, sweepers, augers, dozer blades, power rakes and more, that are allied-approved for use with the Kubota SVL compact track loader series, to retail customers. Paladin product lines include attachments and related products sold as Bradco, McMillen, Harley, Sweepster, and FFC products. The strategic alliance between Kubota and Paladin Construction Group also allows specific Paladin-branded, allied-approved products to be financed through Kubota Credit Corporation when sold by Kubota Dealers...
Tractor Safety Crucial During Harvest Months
For many, harvest season means bountiful crops and the joy of harvesting the fruits of the year’s labor. However, for tractor operators, harvest can be the most dangerous time of year with increased hours in the field, extended equipment use and the process of attaching and detaching various implements. As this year’s busy fall harvest season gets underway, Kubota Tractor Corporation is encouraging all tractor and equipment users to renew their emphasis on safety in observance of National Farm Safety and Health Week, September 19-25, 2010...
Kubota Enters Compact Track Loader Market
Kubota Tractor Corporation announces the arrival of its new, eagerly awaited, compact track loader series, with the introduction of the 75-horsepower SVL75 and the 90-horsepower SVL90 models. Powered by efficient Kubota engines, the new compact track loaders are all-Kubota designed, engineered, and manufactured to deliver exceptional reliability, durability and quality that operators have come to expect from Kubota...
Kubota Approves Use of B20 Biodiesel Fuels in Selected Kubota Diesel Products
Kubota Tractor Corporation announces a Kubota initiative to approve the use of “B20” biodiesel fuels in selected Kubota diesel-powered products in the United States equipment market. Biodiesel fuels, most often offered in a blended-petroleum format, are derived from vegetable oils such as soybean and are offered in the United States as an alternative source for energy. The approved blends of biodiesel fuel for use in Kubota diesel-powered products range up to a “B20” blend that consists of 20% biodiesel and 80% petroleum diesel...
Kubota Releases New L Series Compact Tractor-Loader Package
Kubota has packaged its new 37.4 gross-horsepower L3700 Special Utility tractor with a performance-matched Quick Attach/Detach loader to add even more overall customer value to its popular L series line. The L3700SU includes Kubota’s highly reliable, 30 PTO horsepower, E-TVCS vertical liquid-cooled, indirect injection, diesel engine for added power to make this tractor-loader package ideal for a wide range of tasks from small chores to landscaping...
Kubota Reminds Operators to Double-Up on Safety for National Safety Month
According to the National Agriculture Tractor Safety Initiative, research shows that, when used together, Roll-Over Protection Structures (ROPS) and seatbelts are 98 percent effective in preventing tractor-related injuries and deaths. A ROPS and fastened seat belt help to provide a safety zone that may reduce the chance of serious injury or death in the case of a rollover accident. June is the National Safety Council’s Safety Month, and Kubota Tractor Corporation reminds all equipment users to always make time for safety when operating equipment...
Kubota Announces New Value-packed B3300SU Compact Tractor-plus-Loader Unit
Kubota has combined a newly engineered, 33-horsepower model from its popular B series compact tractor line with a convenient quick-attach/detach loader to add more overall customer value into an economical, but powerful and versatile B3300SU package. This affordable, multi-purpose compact tractor offers a 33-gross-horsepower/25 hp PTO, 4-cylinder, E-TVCS liquid-cooled, Kubota diesel engine delivering an efficient blend of power and performance...
Kubota Utility Vehicles are Engineered for Versatility, Built for Durability
Kubota Tractor Corporation offers a full line of hard-working utility vehicles to fit a variety of professional and lifestyle needs. Kubota’s utility vehicle lineup includes the workhorse RTV900; an all-weather, air-conditioned RTV1100; a transformable one-to-two-row RTV1140CPX; and the compact, gas-powered RTV500. All Kubota RTV models are built for reliability and durability to handle a range of tasks with ease, style and safety. Kubota’s utility vehicles are ideal for small- and large-property owners, contractors, and outdoor enthusiasts...
Kubota Releases New U55 Tight Tail Swing Compact Excavator
Kubota introduces the U55, its largest model in the U-Series of compact excavators. The new Kubota U55 five-ton tight tail swing compact excavator is designed to provide outstanding power while working in tight job sites, where lifting capacity over the front is important. With a medium-length arm that enhances arm crowd force, a wide doorway and plenty of operator space, the U55 now replaces Kubota’s popular KX161-3 compact excavator...
Kubota Introduces New KX057-4 Compact Excavator
Kubota introduces the KX057-4, a new conventional tail swing model in the five-ton class. This new KX-4 Series compact excavator is designed to provide operators with enhanced performance and increased stability in open areas. The KX057-4 offers an optional hydraulic float angle blade with 25-degree pivot angle for increased productivity; while the machine’s new design adds stability and lift capacity. “We’re pleased to add our KX057-4 excavator to offer power, performance and comfort to help meet the demands of construction equipment operators,” says Keith Rohrbacker, Kubota product manager. “A completely new design, this latest five-ton compact excavator from Kubota has outstanding features geared toward efficiency and productivity...
Kubota Provides Haitian Earthquake Relief Donations
Kubota employees around the world would like to express our sympathy for the victims and their families of the recent earthquake disaster in Haiti,” states Dr. Satoshi Iida, President, Kubota Tractor Corporation (USA). “Kubota sincerely hopes for the eventual recovery and re-settlement of those impacted by this crisis. It is our hope that this donation will be helpful to the significant humanitarian work ongoing toward relief efforts in the aftermath of the earthquake...
Kubota Awarded Competitively Bid Contract by NJPA
Kubota Tractor Corporation has been awarded a vendor contract with the National Joint Powers Alliance® (NJPA) in the landscape and grounds equipment category. NJPA includes a network of more than 30,000 municipal agencies across the U.S., and Kubota has been selected as a competitively bid vendor (Contract #081209-KTC) to supply Kubota’s entire lineup of innovative turf and landscape equipment to the municipal and educational agencies that makeup the NJPA network. With Kubota named...
Tractor Safety as Fundamental as a Parachute on a Plane
After a recent tractor rollover accident, a farmer likened not having a tractor rollover protection structure, or ROPS, to falling out of an airplane without a parachute – a safety precaution not often thought about until the plane is about to crash. In this particular incident, when the tractor he was driving was rear-ended by a truck and rolled over, he was able to walk away with only minor injuries because his tractor was equipped with a ROPS and his seatbelt was fastened...
Kubota Increases Size and Power of M Series Deluxe Mid-Size Ag-Utility Tractors
Kubota introduces four new models to its M-Series deluxe mid-size ag/utility tractor line: the Kubota M100X, M110X, M126X and the M135X. Each tractor in the series is versatile, powerful and productive and features 97.7, 107.5, 125, and 135 net horsepower engines respectively. The M135X is Kubota's most powerful M-Series tractor yet, with a 374 cubic inch, turbocharged direct injection diesel engine that boasts 118 PTO horsepower...
Kubota Promotes Utility Vehicle Safety to Help Reduce Accidents Nationwide
June brings with it warmer, longer days and more time spent working outside and enjoying the great outdoors. While the summer sun may make you feel carefree, it is as important as ever to be careful, particularly when operating equipment...
Click here to view the News Releases: 2009 and Earlier.
Sign Up For Kubota First Update
Receive the latest news, special offers and exclusives.
Kubota Tractor Corporation
3401 Del Amo Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503
© 1996 -
© 2015 Kubota Tractor Corporation. All rights reserved.